Read Full Article on Shonda Rhimes’ Weight Loss Fueled By Humiliating Airplane Incident
The 45-year-old creator of ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ and ‘Scandal’ recalled her unforgettable experience in her new book ‘Year of Yes.’ She revealed that she experienced to reach a humiliating incident before she decided to change her lifestyle.
“In 2014 I get on a plane to New York. I’m a fancy TV writer. So I have a big first-class comfy seat," she wrote, which is definitely excerpted in People. “I grab the seatbelt and – well it’s gotta be broken. Right? RIGHT? I do not have a broken seat belt. I am literally too fat for a first-class airplane seat belt."
At that moment, Rhimes instantly recognized that she’s not in the best shape of her life, which contradicted her belief. “I have been saying yes to becoming excess fat," Shonda wrote. “I’m not cutely chubby. Or perfectly plus size. I am massive. Look, I believe everyone has a right to love their body in whatever size and shape it comes in. But I don’t FEEL good."
She confessed that the transition was hard for her. But though it was a hard time for her she eventually learned to get on with it as she realized “I have some little kids and I want to become around for them," she said. Shonda insisted that she just reduced the portion of food on her behalf plate and she also exercised.
Read More Article on Topress.in
from Topress.in http://ift.tt/1MN1Uz6 via Diet Plan for Weight Loss
沒有留言:
張貼留言